Negril Sunset tour, Private
Visit Negril, one of the most popular tourist destinations in Jamaica. The city is famous with its 7 miles white sand beach, diving from cliffs, cute small boutique hotels and many small street vendors, We will stop by the beach for photos and continue to world's famous Rick's Cafe, where you can continue jump from various height cliffs or simply enjoy a show and few drinks and Jamaican spectacular sunset.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Vehicle, insurance, gas, driver/guide
What's excluded :
- any meals
- We will star a tour at 3 pm from Montego Bay (any location), then proceed along the North Coast of Jamaica and pass few towns on our way, At last, we will reach Negril and its beautiful beach. We will pause for several photos and optional ice cream and/or souveniours. Then we will proceed to Rick's Cafe and return back after the sunset. We will travel by a 7 seater 2012 Mazda with AC and professional licensed driver, who is also a certified tour guide. This tour can be accompanied by a bilingual tour guide at additional cost. We provide bottled water. Food and snacks and any souveniours are extra.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from main hotels in Montego Bay, Falmouth area hotels or Ocho Rios pickups are possible at extra cost.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At request we can add visiting Negril Blue Hole or marijuana plantation Add $40 to a tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.