Negril Sunset Trip to Rick's Cafe from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
Enjoy an afternoon sunset tour to Rick's Cafe in Negril to watch the sunset, cliff divers and listen to live reggae music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver/guide
- Live entertainment
- Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos and other items on sale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
The world famous Rick's Café, founded in 1974, is undoubtedly the epic Negril hangout spot for locals and visitors alike! Strategically located along the cliffs of Jamaica’s most western tip, Rick’s Café easily takes the prize for a must-do attraction that you don’t want to miss! Nowhere else in the world do you get the opportunity to see the daring 100ft. free style cliff dives. Visitors also participate in the cliff jumps from a low of 10ft. to high of 40ft. – take your pick, of course at your own risk and optional. You get the adrenaline rush just watching the excitement put on by local divers who grew up practicing their skills right there on the cliffs – this is where you watch the most beautiful golden sunset, enjoy drinks and food at the bar or on the terrace (own expense), chosen from a menu with an array of unique choices, while dancing to the soothing sounds of live reggae music put on by some of our popular local entertainers. On a very busy day, the kitchen staff may have a lot to do so if you wish to have dinner at Rick’s, in the interest of time, you might want to put in your order as soon as you arrive at the location. You will be at Rick’s for approximately 3 hours. When the sun sets it will be time to board your bus or minivan that will take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most hotels. customers are required to contact your local supplier at the contact information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point. Be at your pickup point at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of Child car seat available
- Limited number of wheelchair transportation available
- Things to take: Cash, camera, towels
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Jumping off the cliff is not recommended if you are pregnant, having back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, customer may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please present either a printed or electronic voucher at pickup just for verification.
- Minimum numbers apply: A minimum of 4 persons are required for this tour to take place. Tour may be rescheduled or canceled if we do not meet the minimum number of persons required.
- We pickup from most Hotels. Customers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to confirm your booking and arrange your pickup point.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.