Negril Zipline and Safari Combo
Soar over the Jamwest Adventure Park and overlook the Caribbean Sea and the Jamwest Speedway, the longest in the Caribbean, on an adrenaline-rush experience. Enjoy the thrill of racing another in midair on our signature 'racing zip' and prepare for two surprises. Then explore the unique habitats of three natural flora and fauna environments: the wetlands, rainforest and grassland.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels only
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jamwest Motorsports and Adventure Park, Negril Jamaica
After you have been picked up from your hotel travel to our 300 acre ranch style property. You will be greeted at our state of the art clubhouse that hosts a restaurant, bar and gift shop. You will meet your guides and get fully equipped with a harness, helmet and gloves, followed by a brief introductive course on our training zip line. A short de briefing on all aspects of the challenges to be expected, hand signals and gestures used by the tour guides. Climb a 60 feet (18 meters) tower then zoom off along 2450 of zip line, high above the ground. Marvel at views of the Caribbean Sea and the surrounding mountains as you fly above the forest canopy. When you reach the end of the line, rappel slowly to the ground, where a waiting safari jeep will take you back to the clubhouse. Take a moment to catch your breath prior to moving on to your next adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Negril and Montego Bay hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.