Nemea Vineyards Private Day Trip & Wine Tastings with a Local
They’ve been making wine in the area around Athens since ancient times,so it’s no surprise to find that Greek wine is truly top quality.If it’s not very well known outside the country,there’s one good reason for that: they like to drink it themselves!
Traveling by private car,your host will whisk you away through the stunning landscapes of the Greek coast and the Peloponnese to visit two family-run vineyards where the setting is just as beautiful as the wines they produce.Walk around the vine fields,visit the cellars and learn about traditional techniques before settling in to taste some of the most popular
Walk off your lunch with a stroll around the archaeological site of Nemea, one of the most impressive ancient sites in the Peloponnese.Hidden away for many centuries,this must-see site was only excavated 50 years ago and is still a little way off the main tourist trail.Take a peaceful and relatively uncrowded walk around the restored Temple of Zeus and the amazing ancient stadium.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- A/C Car
- Entrance and wine tasting at 2 different vineyards
What's excluded :
- Lunch at local taverna
- Entrance ticket to archaeological sites
- Food and drinks not mentioned as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Athens, Athens, Attica
You will be picked up by our host 30 minutes before the tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nemea, Nemea, Corinthia Region, Peloponnese
Take a stroll around the amazing ancient stadium and Temple of Zeus at Nemea archaeological site
Walk around a family-run vineyard to hear about traditional techniques and try the wines
Learn about the country’s native grapes as you stop at a beautiful vineyard for a second tasting
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Museum of Nemea, Nemea 205 00, Greece
Stop for lunch (at your own expenses) at a traditional taverna that makes the most of fresh local produce
Make your way back to your accommodation, with more beautiful landscapes to see throughout the journey
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Specific address and instructions for pick-up. Please make sure to not make the host wait as parking may be costly.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.