Nemea wine roads, The most famous wine tour in Greece
Itinerary of the half-day wine tour in Greece: Corinth canal – Nemea – the wine roads – wineries – Athens
Highlights of the half-day wine tour
• Visit the famous Corinth Canal with the scenic coastal road
• The wineries of Nemea
• The tasteful wines of Greece
• The lovely natural environment
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums according to the program. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have one, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Travelers can customize the tour within the itenerary!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- A professional English speaking driver with good knowledge in history and culture of Greece, to guide you till you enter archaeological sites and museums. Tour drivers are not licensed to companion you inside the archaeological sites and museums. If you'd like to have a licensed by the state tour guide to escort you inside the sites and museums, we can arrange it for you with an additional cost. Licenced by the state tour guides are freelance and it is subject of availability on bookings day!
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle appropriate for the size of your group
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Athens
- Piraeus Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees/wine tasting fees
- Your private chauffeur/guide will discuss a program best suited to your interest and mobile abilities following the program mentioned above.
- Option for a professional tour guide with a state license at an extra cost to escort you inside the archaeological sites and museum according to the program.
- Food and drinks
- Athens International Airport transfers can be arranged on request
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
Nemea, Ancient Nemea
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point 08:00am: HOTEL MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: We will meet you at the main entrance of your hotel. Please inform the porter that you are expecting your tour driver to call for you. If you are staying in a small hotel, please inform the receptionist instead.CRUISE PORT MEETING INSTRUCTIONS: Please disembark and walk outside the terminal exit door, where our driver/guide will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it.Dates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Return at the same spotDeparture time from hotels: 08:30 (flexible on request). Unless you ask for an alternate start time we will be waiting for your group at 08:30 at your hotel lobby, or other location in Athens.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.