Nemi: a tour among artisans, artists and submerged ships
Live a true adventure in Nemi admiring its beauties together with an expert
Learn about the traditional arts of the village.
Taste the renown wild strawberries turned into jam.
An expert will guide us through stories and legends of the Museum of the Roman Ships.
To follow, access to an exclusive equipped area along the lake shore.
A delicious and rich picnic with local gastronomic produce.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Picnic basket with local gastronomic produce: white pizza with “mortadella”, a sandwich with sesame and “porchetta”, 3 types of pizza, Roman cheese, “prosciutto”, “ciambelline”made with wine, water;
- Guided visit with an art expert
- Visit to 3 artisan workshops
- Snacks - Jam tasting
- Entrance ticket to the Museum of the Roman Ships
- Exclusive access to an equipped and panoramic area along the lake shore in Nemi
- Entry/Admission - Museo delle Navi di Nemi
- Entry/Admission - Lago di Nemi
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo delle Navi di Nemi, Via Alessandro Guidoni 35 giungere da Genzano di Roma, da piazza Dante, 00054 Nemi Italy
An expert will guide us through stories and legends of the Museum of the Roman Ships
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lago di Nemi, 00040 Nemi Italy
Access to an exclusive equipped area along the lake shore
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Roma, 00040 Nemi RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip private transfers from your hotel in Rome
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Via delle Pantane, 00040 Nemi RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.