Nemi: a tour among artisans, artists and submerged ships
Live a true adventure in Nemi admiring its beauties together with an expert
Learn about the traditional arts of the village.
Taste the renown wild strawberries turned into jam.
An expert will guide us through stories and legends of the Museum of the Roman Ships.
A delicious lunch with local gastronomic produce
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch with 3 courses: appetizer, main course, “ciambelline” (traditional local biscuits), water and a glass of wine
- Guided visit with an art expert
- Visit to 3 artisan workshops
- Snacks - Jam tasting
- Entrance ticket to the Museum of the Roman Ships
- Entry/Admission - Museo delle Navi di Nemi
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Stop At: Museo delle Navi di Nemi, Via Alessandro Guidoni 35 giungere da Genzano di Roma, da piazza Dante, 00054 Nemi Italy
Museum of the Roman Ships located along the shore of Lake Nemi is one of the most important Archaelogical museums in Italy. You will visit it together with a local guide and learn about the mystery and stories behind Emperor Caligula’s ships.
Duration: 1 hour
• Appetizer - Italian appetizer
• Pasta - Fresh and home-made pasta
• Ciambelline - “ciambelline”: traditional local biscuits
Departure Point :Piazza Roma, 00040 Nemi RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you close to the Information Tourist Point;we can also organize a pick up from your hotel in Rome
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.