Nemi with its strawberries and the Via Sacra (Holy Path). Tour in the woods
Savor the renown strawberry tarts and other traditional sweets in Nemi.
An AIGAE hiking guide will accompany us through the wonderful nature and stories of the woods in the Castelli Romani.
Learn about the Via Sacra, characters who used to attend the place and ancient propitiatory rituals.
Admire the stunning views of the volcanic lakes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour with an AIGAE hiking guide
- Snacks - Strawberry tart tasting and drink
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
We will enjoy a taste of the traditional strawberry tart in Nemi and will be ready to begin our journey on the path starting from Fountain Tempesta to the heights of Monte Cavo. We will admire the ancient “Via Sacra” (Holy Path). From here, back to Nemi to appreciate the beautiful view of the lake and of the sea standing out on the horizon.
• Lago di Nemi, 00040 Nemi Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Roma, 00040 Nemi RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer private roundtrip transfer from your hotel in Rome or from areas around
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.