Nepal tours on your style
Fresh air unlimited.....,experience these wonders of nature up close and feel their refreshing energy, where can discover nature , far from disturbance of city life,village life with beautiful panoramic views of himalayas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Day 1: pickup
Pass By: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
our scooter ride would be of 2hrs ,13km circular village adventure trail offers fantastic ways to experience the nature
Pass By: Nagarkot Buddha Peace Park Hiking Trail, Nagarkot Hillstation, Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
accompany you up the hill and have the authentic glance of budhha statue.
Accommodation included: overnight at lodge as per your convenient
Day 2: move onward to dhulikhel
Pass By: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel Hiking, Nagarkot Nepal
you will pass through a beautiful village where panoramic views of himalayas , terraced farmlands,typical countryside. It is a scenic route where you will see the mongolian tribe people ( tamang).
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Durbar square, Bhaktapur 44800, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.