Nepali Cultural Dinner
Nepali cultural dinner is held in the finest cuisine in Bhojan Griha, Kathmandu. This old-aged cultural restaurant lies in Dilli Bazar 2.8 km away from the Thamel. The dinner starts at 7:00 PM, so we will pick you at 6:30 PM from your hotel. In Bhojan Griha you will be traditionally welcomed by the staff who will send you to your dining table.
In this dinner, you will be eating varieties of Nepali local foods, snacks, desserts step by step. Enjoy your feast along with the cultural dance. The cultural dances you will be seeing are Sherpa, Newar, Limbu, Gurung, Chhetri, Brahmin, Tharu, and many ethnic groups. Not only the dance performances, but also the live music of Nepali instrument during the show. At 9 PM, the show finishes and you will be driven back to your hotel.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Cultural show with dinner
- Entry/Admission - Bhojan Griha
What's excluded :
- Aiport pick up and drop off
- Any orders chosen from their Food Menu.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhojan Griha, डिल्लीबजार सडक, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
At 6:30 PM, meet our representative and drive to Bhojan Griha at Dillibazaar, Kathmandu. The show starts at 7:00 PM. Have a typical Nepalese dinner along with cultural dance show. After the dinner, we will drive and drop you to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the traveler from Kathmandu.
Departure Time :6:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.