Nepali Village & Mountain Hiking From Pokhara
Most of the Sarangkot Sunrise Tour from Pokhara are not properly manged,hurried and doesn't explore the real beauty of Sarangkot Village. This Hiking tour will connect with you a nature and local lifestyle of Nepali village. This is also the famous old hiking route from Pokhara to Annapurna Conservation region.
You will be walking thorugh the shore of Phewa Lake and you can enjoy the Paragling Landing spots. Pandeli Park is also the main attraction during this hike and moreover you will be staying overnight at beautiful Guest house at Sarangkot Top and the evening view is outstanding and you will also enjoy the early morning surise and Himalayan range.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation from Naudanda To Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Hiking shoes
- Warm Jackets, Slippers
- Hiking Poles
Day 1: POKHARA TO SARANGKOT VIEW TOP
Stop At: Pandeli Park, Sarangkot, Padeli Dil Rd,, Pokhara 33700 Nepal
After meeting at Lakeside pokhara, we will walk shore of Phewa Lake from Hallan Chowk. You will see, the local fisherman at beautiful Phewa Lake, rice fields, paragliding landing points & Paragliders above the blue sky and hike up to the Pandeli Park through the Jungle for another 1 hour (Best place to view Phewa Lake & Pokhara City). After an hour rest at this beautiful place and photo session of Paragliders, we will reach the Pandeli Village. We will again hike for an hour from Pandeli to Sarangkot View top.
You will be walking in the middle of Nepali village and you will have a chance to meet Local Nepali people. Please don’t hesitate to talk to them if you like. The final destination of today's experience will be reaching at the beautiful Guest Ho
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
We will walk through the edge of Phewa Lake
Duration: 45 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight stay at Sarangkot View top with beautiful Hotel Location
Day 2: SARANGKOT SUNRISE, HIKE TO NAUDANDA & BACK TO POKHARA
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
This morning you have to wake up early and hike for 10 mins to reach the beautiful view top of Sarangkot hill. From there you can view the life time experience of sunrise. The sun will gradually rise from the horizon and it will transfer the rays on the northside of Annapurna Dhaulagiri Himalayan range which is very fantastic to see. From this view point, you can also see the Mt. Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri, Mt Annapurna and other many beautiful Himalayan ranges.
After local sightseen of Sarangkot Village and Breakfast at guest house we will see the paragliding take-off point. Then after, you will again continue 3-hour hiking through Sarangkot Naudanda Hiking trail. You will encounter the beautiful Fishtail and other Himalayan ranges throughout the Journey on your left side and you will walk through the middle of bushes and local Nepali villages at Various points. After reaching Naudanda (Gateway to Annapurna conservation area) it’s time to come back again to Pokhara via arranged transportation.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Explore Evenmore Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd, Chiple Dhunga Rd 2nd Floor, Big Bite Building, Mahendra Pool, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.