Nerano Positano Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour
The stunning Amalfi Coast, facing the Mediterranean Sea, well-known for its picturesque fishing villages and cliff-side lemon plantations, is one of the 50-plus UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Italy, thanks to its outstanding topography. It is certainly one of the pleaces on Earth you should visit in a life time. Let us accompany you through a tour onboard our luxury boat to the discovery of the Nerano, Positano and Amalfi. Get your camera ready, you won't be disappointed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour of Amalfi Coast
- Exclusive boat
- Private skipper
- English-speaking guide
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
- We will leave onboard our luxury boat from Mergellina port in Naples, through the beautiful Bay of Naples for our 8-hours tour to the discovery of Amalfi Coast. Our English-speaking crew will welcome you on board with drinks and snacks, just relax and enjoy the sun and the waves during a fantastic journey through the Mediterranean Sea. While reaching the Sorrentine Peninsula you can enjoy the view of Naples, the Mount Vesuvius, amazing islands such as Ischia and Capri, and Sorrento.
Our first stop is Nerano, a charming fishing village that the Roman Emperor Nerone, passing by on his boat tour and amazed by its beauty, decided to name after himself.
We will then head to Positano, the most glamorous town of the coast. Positano is famous for its fashion, and the beautiful narrow shopping streets and stairs of its downtown. The golden dome of its cathedral, covered with colorful majolica, can be seen from the sea, where its main beach Spiaggia Grande welcomes you.
After stopping at the Emerald Grotto, a stunning cave with intence shades of green, we will head to the bay of Amalfi, the town that will amaze you with its white and light-colored houses nestled in the rock. The gem of Amalfi is its 9th-century Cathedral of St. Andrew, whose dome can be admired over the houses from the sea.
Our English speaking guide will describe to you all the attractions and natural treasures that you will encounter in this amazing journey and give all the information you need, along with suggesting you a special restaurant overlooking the sea where, if you wish, you can stop and have a lunch with a breathtaking view (meal not included in the tour fee).
Departure Point :Mergellina Port, Naples
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Mergellina Port, Naples
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of the tour is approximately 8 hours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.