Neretva River Rafting
In Konjic first we have delicious Bosnian breakfast. Later we take the rafting needed equipment, and afterwards we head it towards the rafting starting point, located around 45 min uphill drive. On way there views over Boračko Lake and upper flow of Neretva river are simply outstanding. Once we are there everything that follows is pure enjoyment. Neretva will bring us astonishing slopes, canyons, clean and fresh drinkable water, untouched nature, great beaches, fish, birds, and even more. Somewhere in the middle will be time for break - doing some swimming, sun-bathing, diving or other activities.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of rafting equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konjic Bridge, Konjic, Bosnia, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Konjic is attractive far more by its abundance of natural beauty that completely surrounds the town. The Neretva River running through the centre and Prenj Mountain hovering behind dominate Konjic.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Stara čaršija 63, Konjic 88400, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.