Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Day Trip from Munich
Drive with an airconditioned, comfortable coach from Munich and visit the famous and fabulous castles built by the fairytale King Ludwig II.
These unique buildings in the midst of the Bavarian alpine landscape will
definitely fascinate you.
The first stop of our tour will take you to Schloss Linderhof, the smallest castle of the Bavarian king. It’s up to you to decide whether you choose to have a guided tour through the castle, have a walk around the beautifully landscaped grounds or simply enjoy a cup of coffee or tea and get excited by the marvellous scenery.
We will then continue our tour to Hohenschwangau. Our stay there will offer you ample time to both try out the famous Bavarian cuisine in a restaurant and visit the castle of Neuschwanstein as well.
You can decide in the morning on departure in the coach whether you want to see one or both castles from the inside with a guided tour and accordingly buy the tickets from our tour guide in cash.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Live-Guide englisch on the coach
- organisation of the tickets for the castles (skip the line)
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food and beverage at the coach and restaurants.
- entrance fees for both castles (25 Euro/adult, 5 Euro/children until 18 years))
- No hotel pickup
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stachus, Karlsplatz 1, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany
Meetingpoint in the center of Munich.
On our way to the highway, glance at various sights of Munich.
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
You can visit the castle with an guided tour in english.
It is possible to have a walk around the beautiful landscape.
You have the opportunity to buy some Souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Oberammergau Church, Oberammergau, Bavaria Germany
You can see there the Lüftlmalerei on the facades of the houses.
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
You have enough time to have lunch.
It is possible to visit the castle and you can take photos on the famous viewing point "Marienbrücke"
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Sonnenstraße 1, 80331 München, Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- To shorten the uphill walking distance, you may alternatively use a horse-drawn carriage or shuttle bus for an additional fee.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.