Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace Day Tour from Munich
King Ludwig II built two of his dream castles, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, hidden away in the Bavarian mountains. This trip from Munich shows you both of these extraordinary castles, the legacy of Bavaria's fairy-tale king. Capture the grandeur of these castles and the picturesque mountain scenery of Bavaria in one magical day.
- Skip the line service -
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Skip-the-Line Service
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (approx. EUR 27.00)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Linderhof
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Linderhof, Linderhof 12, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
Departing from central Munich you'll first arrive at Castle Linderhof at approx. 10am. It is the smallest of three royal castles and was built by King Ludwig II during the 19th century as a hunting lodge. Built in French Rococo style, the castle has a Moorish pavilion which can be visited during your one hour stay. You have the option to join a guided tour of the interior of Linderhof. Tour in the castle: app. 25 minutes. Departure at Linderhof: 10:45AM
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Passionstheater, Ottmar-Weis-Str. 1, 82487 Oberammergau, Bavaria Germany
After departing Linderhof, you will have a short shopping stop in Oberammergau, world-famous for its woodcarvers, richly painted houses (Luftl-paintings) and Passion Play.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Approx. 1:15 PM Arrival at Neuschwanstein Castle.
Entrance tickets are provided by guide. Departure time to be announced by guide on board. Duration of stay: approx. 3 – 3,5 hours.
45-60 minutes: time at the guests´own disposal (lunch, photos)
45-60 minutes of time to reach the castle either on foot or by shuttle bus if possible. Bus is not operated in snowy conditions. Time to visit view point Marienbrücke.
Guided tour of castle Neuschwanstein starts approx. 15:00-13:30 AM; duration 35 min. Time spent in castle minimum 45 minutes.
16:20-16:50 PM Departure time at Neuschwanstein Castle. Approx. 2 hours ride back to Munich.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :GALERIA (Karstadt) München Bahnhofplatz, Bahnhofpl. 7, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please do not pre-purchase entry tickets to the Royal Castle Neuschwanstein and Linderhof. Please pay these fees to your guide so that group entry can be purchased
- Please note this tour does not allow time to see the Venus Grotto. The Venus Grotto is also closed at the time due to restauration work till 2022.
- The coach has a toilet on board
- A moderate amount of walking is involved to reach the castles
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Our post Covid-19 hygienic measurments: New safety distances for boarding, Adjusted seat distance and capacity, Obligation to wear a face covering, Hand sanitizer available on all buses, Ventilation of passenger compartments, Deep-clean of passenger compartments, Contactless boarding using online tickets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 78 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The health and safety of our passengers and staff is our top priority. We have implemented extensive protection and hygiene measures so that customers can continue to use our service with confidence.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.