NEUSCHWANSTEIN CASTLE TOUR from GARMISCH-PARTENKIRCHEN
BOOK FOR ONLY ONE PERSON!
THE VIATOR TICKET WILL COVER 1-5 PEOPLE!
I have been taking Tours to Neuschwanstein and the other places for 15 years, I actually lived in Oberammergau for 15 years I don´t think that there are many native speaking English Tour Guides with more experience of Oberammergau than myself, I lived there as a waiter and Bar Landlord for 15 years with 3 Passion Play Seasons.
Unlike some Tour Guides I try to sort myth from legend, the Passion Play was not because Oberammergau was spared the horror of the Plague in 1633, quite the opposite, it was devastated.
I hope to see you very soon!
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO TAKE A BUS!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WIFI on board!
- Soda/Pop - No food, but I supply chilled soft drinks and Bottled Water, not a lot of choice, but free!
- Entry/Admission - Sprungschanze Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Entry/Admission - Ettal Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Ehrwalder Almsee
What's excluded :
- The tickets to the Castle /entry fees are not included as I can´t know how many will take the Tour!
- Lunch - Meals are normally taken near the Castle to save time and make use of the time available before entering the Castle.
- Entry/Admission - Plansee
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sprungschanze Garmisch-Partenkirchen, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany
We start the Tour in Partenkirchen at the Ski Jump where the 1936 Winter Olympics started, opened by Hitler himself, then we move on the Ludwig Strasse for some photos of the Rott Strasse that has been used for 2000 years!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ettal Abbey, Kaiser-Ludwig-Platz 1, 82488 Ettal, Bavaria Germany
Built in 1330, and a wonderful place to visit.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plansee Austria
Beautiful lake and mountain scenery on the way to Neuschwanstein.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
WE VISIT IN THE AFTERNOON TO ESCAPE THE CROWDS!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ehrwalder Almsee, Ehrwald 6632 Austria
On the way back we get some great pictures of the Zugspitze from the South side, then it´s back to your Hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up in all Hotels, train Stations etc around Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Grainau or even Oberammergau.I do not do Tours from Munich or Innsbruck, to save you money and myself even more grey hair it is better for you to get a train to Garmisch-Partenkirchen for about 09.00am, then the adventure can begin.Regards,Chris Edwards
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are lifts at Neuschwanstein, but you still have to get up the hill and there are 300 steps inside the Castle!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A Minivan is quite small, but I´ll take the risk!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.