Neuschwanstein Castle Tour with Horse Carriage Ride
Enjoy the visit to one of the most visited castles in the world. A half day tour to the King Ludwig II’s Castle “Neuschwanstein Castle”.
You don't have to worry about tickets reservation or queues. We pick you up at Hohenschwangau and deliver you an unforgettable tour to the majestic Neuschwanstein Castle. The visit includes a bus ride to Mary's Bridge (as long as the shuttle bus is operating and the bridge is open) for fantastic pictures - tour inside the castle - horse carriage from the castle foot to the village Hohenschwangau - pick-up/drop-off in Hohenschwangau with a passionate professional local guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines for Neuschwanstein tickets
- Bus up to Mary´s Bridge (as long as the bus is running and the bridge is open)
- Ride downhill with a horse carriage (as long as they are operating)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Entry/Admission - Schloss Neuschwanstein
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schloss Neuschwanstein, Neuschwansteinstrasse 20, 87645 Schwangau, Bavaria Germany
Enjoy a 3 1/2 hours tour with an informative guide to visit the popular Neuschwanstein Castle (the inspiration for Disney castle).
(With Skip the Line service you don’t have to worry about waiting for hours to get tickets or tickets are sold out when you arrive).
You are picked up at Hohenschwangau village. First, we take the shuttle bus to Mary’s Bridge (Marienbrücke) for some amazing pictures, then we walk to Neuschwanstein (the fairytale castle) with a tour inside. Know more about the Swan King (Ludwig II) king of Bavaria (1864-1886). And the history of Neuschwanstein Castle (was built 1869-1886). Afterward, from the castle’s foot, we take a horse carriage to Hohenschwangau village. Take a walk around the beautiful Lake Alpsee, and enjoy the rest of your day at the Hohenschwangau area.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alpseestraße 1, 87645 Schwangau, Germany
Departure Time :9:10 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to walk up and downhill as well as stairs
- Good walking shoes required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.