Nevado del Tolima Intento Cima 3D - For experts
It is a walk made by local people committed to the environment, nature and very responsible
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
High difficulty route, you will walk around 58 km in total, it starts with an approximate altitude of 2,400 meters and ascends to 3,800 during the first day, on the second day the route is completed up to 4,900 meters of altitude at the base from the snowy Tolima and on the third day the attempt is made to peak at approximately 5,200 meters of altitude, and then descend again to the La Primavera farm, the next day we descend to the Cocora Valley, the route is mainly done by both most important tributaries that the Quindío river has in the upper basin.
• Expedicion Parque Nacional De Los Nevados, Salento 631020 Colombia
Departure Point :Cl. 7 #7-26, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.