New Delhi: 3-hour India Gate to Connaught Place bicycle tour
Explore New Delhi and its imperial history in this unique bicycle tour of. With European architecture erected in all its glory, this bicycle tour will take you through this splendid zone of Lutyen’s Delhi.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trained English-speaking guide
- Bike rental
- Hemet & Hand Gloves
- Hotel Pick Up (If Option selected)
- Tea & cookies
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off
- Entry inside the historical monuments and attractions listed above
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: India Gate, Rajpath Near Connaught Place New Delhi, New Delhi 110001 India
Your tour will commence from the Patel Chowk Metro Station from gate number 1. From here, you can walk towards the parking lot to find your guide who will be ready with your bike.
Riding ahead, your first stop will be the magnanimous India Gate (a prominent historical archway), with your guide educating you in its historical significance, whilst filling your knowledge with some fun facts.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Rashtrapati Bhavan, Rajpath, New Delhi 110004 India
Moving along, your next destination will be to the President House and Secretariat buildings. You will ride on the wide roads to the Raisina Hills, where you can gasp in the beauty of European architecture.
Stop At: Agrasen Ki Baoli - Leamigo, Hailey Road, K.G. Marg Block G,22 Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, New Delhi 110001 India
To make your tour a little more fun and edgy, your next stop will be to a hidden gem. A step right in the heart of the city, Agrasen ki baoli is sure to be nothing less than a treat for sore eyes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Ashoka Road Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001 India
From there, you will make your way to a Sikh Temple (Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the largest in Delhi), where you will learn of their rich culture and service to humanity in their community meals called "langar".
Before stopping for a mouth-watering breakfast at Bangla Sweets, you will ride through the boulevards of Connaught Place (the heart of the city), before finally proceeding back to Patel Chowk where your tour will conclude by 10:00AM.
Departure Point :Patel Chowk, Ashoka Road, Sansad Marg, Janpath, Crossing, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.