New Dubai Canal Cruise offer with Dinner & Transfer
Take our New Dubai Water Canal Cruise to enjoy Dubai’s newest attractions at its magical! Aboard a 2 Hour Catamaran Dubai Water Canal Cruise, you’ll float through the heart of Dubai, passing by Ras Al Khor Sanctuary, Sheikh Zayed Road Waterfall Bridge, Burj Khalifa, W Hotel, St Regis, and JW Marriott Marquis, among other iconic and impressive sights.
What makes this cruise even more exciting is that you’ll get to sail on the newest and grandest Dubai Water Canal. Featuring a captivating waterfront of more than six kilometers length, the canal stretches from Business Bay through Safa Park and Jumeirah to the Arabian Gulf, culminating at the Jumeirah Beach Park. On this 2 hour cruise, you’ll take in the glamorous attractions along Business Bay and Sheik Zayed Road, drift under the resplendently-lit bridges, and see locals as well as tourists walking along the banks of the canal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Dropoff anywhere in Dubai on SIC basis
- Dinner - International Buffet dinner (Veg & non Veg options)
- Tanura Show
- Unlimited soft Drinks and Water
- 2 Hour Cruise At Dubai Canal
- Separate facility for washroom men and women
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubai Canal Cruise, Dubai United Arab Emirates
This tour start from dubai canal.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any where in Dubai On Sharing basis
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Timing vary on ramadan time period
- Access to air conditioned lower deck & open air upper deck
- Seating in the upper deck or lower deck is subject to availability.
- subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We are open now and following Complete SOP rules, Guest should wear mask during the tour and maintain social distance, our all equipment sanitized after every use of guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.