¡NEW! E-bike our Hacienda Aquiares: co-created community tour
Adventure, entrepreneurial spirit and sustainability is what defines this tour! A unique experience where you will be able to discover Costa Rica’s largest coffee farm aboard an E-bike, assembled by Frederick, a young entrepreneur of our community. The 500 Watts electric motor on these bikes will grant you an effortless ride around the many coffee fields, forests, rivers and other secrets of our property. This tour is the first one developed by Aquiares with the alliance of an entrepreneur from our community.
You will be able to understand how Frederick got to develop his business, learn about coffee, and experience the excitement of riding on an E-bike.
Welcome at E-bike workshop
Try your E-bike and learn how to drive it
Ride to the mountains, through coffee plantations
Ride to the Aquiares waterfall
Take a break and enjoy our local pastries at Ceibo Lookout
Ride back to the start point
Total kilometers covered: over 20.
Difficulty: Moderate, Mountain-Biking experience recommended
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Entry to the farm
- Entry/Admission - Aquiares Coffee & Community Experience
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aquiares Coffee & Community Experience, Kms North From Turrialba 7 Oficinas centrales de la Cafetalera Aquiares, Turrialba 30501 Costa Rica
- Welcome at E-bike workshop and discover the story of their creation (15 min)
- Try your E-bike and learn how to drive it (15 min)
- Ride to the mountains, through coffee plantations (1 hour)
- Ride to the Aquiares waterfall (1 hour)
- Take a break and enjoy our local pastries at Ceibo Lookout (20 min)
- Ride back to the start point (10 min)
Total kilometers covered: over 20
Join us for a unique and authentic experience in Aquiares, you won’t regret it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Aquiares Coffee & Community Experience, 7 Km North of Turrialba Cartago, Aquiares, Provincia de Cartago, Turrialba, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/2/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 2 persons per tour
- Difficulty: Moderate, Mountain-Biking experience recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.