NEW! Jungle Safari Float on Sarapiqui River
Families love this La Fortuna Safari Float. A perfect tour for all ages! One of the best Arenal tours for families visiting La Fortuna and those who want to take it easy on their vacation in Costa Rica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - transport,snack, Lunch, life-jacket, friendly bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Jungle Safari Float on the Sarapiqui River
Come see the abundance of nature and wildlife that Costa Rica has to offer! This Costa Rica Safari Float is a smooth, two-hour paddle down the quiet, lower section of the Sarapiqui River and great for nature lovers of all ages —especially children and their parents! Your bilingual nature guide will paddle and steer your boat as you float down the river and point out all of the exotic wildlife such as birds, frogs, insects, and monkeys in the Costa Rica rainforest!
We will start down the river at our restaurant, the Red Eye Frog located in El Roble de Sarapiqui and finish up in Jacare.
Your eagle-eyed guide will show off Costa Rica's amazing wildlife as he points out a wide array of plant and animal species. You’ll float next to the Mesoamerican Biological Corridor (San Juan La Selva Biological Corridor) where there is a good possibility of seeing sloths, howler monkeys, lizards, and even black river otters.
Plus, this area is famous for its incredible amount of tropical birds such as ospreys, boat-billed herons, parrots, kingfishers and the great green macaw which is on the endangered species list.
For those who want to be even closer to nature, you will have the chance to get out of the raft and into the river and refresh yourself as we go down the river.
The Jungle Safari Float is great for nature lovers of all ages – children love this tour! It’s also perfect for couples or large groups who want to spend some quality time and relax together in the middle of a tropical paradise!
And to finish your day we will return to the Red Eye Frog Restaurant to have a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch called a “Casado” along with some amazing Costa Rican gourmet coffee.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have an extra transport charge for hotels outside of our normal pick-up zone.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Ask about our "Pure Private - Pura Vida" upgrades to make your tour completely PRIVATE. We also have locally-handmade, 3-ply fabric masks and plastic masks for sale. Let us know if there is anything we can assist with for making your travels as safe & comfortable as possible.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.