New Mountain of Colors
Mountain of colors in one day, it is the easiest and funniest way you can visit in Cusco, it is a beautiful place full of landscapes, animals and you can enjoy and take the best photographs.
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Tourist transport Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco. Professional bilingual guide Breakfast Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- xtras & gratitudes. Horse. Entrance tickets Tourist Ticket.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
The hill of colors or Vinicunca is one of the mountains that is in the Vilcanota mountain range and from this place you can see the snow of the Ausangate. Visitors are attracted to this place by the very colorful natural landscape due to the presence of stones and minerals sedimented by the erosion of wind and water. You can also see the way animals like alpacas, llamas, horses etc.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av El Sol 102, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.