New Orleans Cemetery History Tour
Explore one of the fascinating and historic Cities of the Dead with this 2-hour tour of St. Louis Cemetery No. 1 in New Orleans.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Meet your guide in the French Quarter and head for St. Louis Cemetery No. 1.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
Learn about tomb architecture and burial procedures, and visit the tomb of New Orleans' most infamous Voodoo Queen, Marie Laveau. This historical tour of the cemetery takes you back in time and recounts the days when wealth was measured by how expensive one's tomb was.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Reverend Zombie's House Of Voodoo, 723 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.