New Orleans City and Katrina Recovery Private Tour
Get a perfect overview of New Orleans when you take this three hour private city tour. Sit back and enjoy riding under the radar in one of our 15 passenger vans. This is foolproof for any group size within 2 - 10 people. But if you're really comfortable with your group and don't mind sitting close this tour can be splendid for up to 12 people. This tour is ideal for anyone who doesn't want to share their driver/guides attention with anyone else, someone who knows they're going to want to spend more time in a specific area and anyone who would like to stop for pictures or a short stroll. We cover 30 miles of New Orleans on this tour. You'll see the French Quarter, Katrina Recovery, New Orleans Architecture, one of our unique above ground cemeteries and the Garden District. We have two tour times 10 AM - 1 PM or 2 PM - 5 PM. We can pick you up right in front of any New Orleans Metro Area hotel. We will drop you off back at your hotel or any Downtown New Orleans destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Traveling via the tour van allows you to see so much more of the city since many other larger vehicles are not allowed to go deep into the French Quarter, the 9th Ward, or the Garden District. On this private tour, interaction is easy, since we operate with smaller vehicles. The environment here will allow you to sit back, relax, and feel comfortable. We love questions so please ask as many as you want. We can pick you up right in front of any New Orleans Metro Area Downtown/French Quarter/Warehouse District hotel. We will drop you off back at your hotel or any Downtown New Orleans destination.
Some of the places you'll see include French Quarter, Jackson Square, Saint Louis Cathedral, French Market, Frenchmen Street, Marigny Neighborhood, ByWater, 9th Ward, Musician's Village, Treme Neighborhood, Esplanade Avenue, Bayou Saint John, City Park, Lake Pontchartrain, 17th Street Canal, 1 of 4 Hurricane Katrina Breach Points, Unique/Historic Above Ground Cemetery, Carrollton Avenue, Oldest Streetcar in the World, Saint Charles Avenue, Tulane and Loyola Universities, Uptown, Garden District, Famous/Historic Homes, Magazine Street, National WWII Museum, and the Arts/Warehouse District.
Departure Point :You will be picked up from your New Orleans Metro Area Downtown/French Quarter/Warehouse District Hotel or Residence. Please call your local supplier even if your hotel is provided. That way we can provide you with a more accurate pick-up time.Please call your local supplier if your hotel or residence is not listed to confirm your pick-up destination and time. We may be able to pick you up from wherever you're staying even though it's not listed.
Return Detail :You will be dropped off where we picked you up or at any Downtown New Orleans destination.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If your hotel is not listed or if you're staying at an Air B&B type residence please call to confirm pick-up location and time. We may be able to pick you up from wherever you're staying even though it's not listed.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.