New Orleans Food Tour
• 2.hour food tour in the French Quarter
• Learn the difference between Cajun and Creole cooking
• Visit some of the most historic restaurants in the French Quarter
• Enjoy tasting New Orleans authentic cuisine
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Explore the oldest part of town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
This was the center of town.
Pass By: French Market, 1008 N Peters St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3406
Oldest flee market in the city.
Departure Point :400 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.