New Orleans French Quarter and Cemetery Early Bird Combo Walking Tour
Get an early start on your day with our French Quarter and Cemetery Combo Walking Tour of The Vieux Carre, the oldest historic district in the country, combined with a tour of St. Louis Cemetery #1, the oldest existing cemetery in the city and one of our most famous attractions.
Discover the French Quarter and the old Catholic burial grounds during the quietest and coolest part of the day. Enjoy this excellent introduction to New Orleans at a special combination price.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed New Orleans Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
The French Quarter also known as The Vieux Carre, or “Old Square”, the oldest Historic District in the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :751 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring water, throw on a hat, wear comfortable shoes, and protect yourself from the rain.
- Tours Rain or Shine. Can’t be held responsible for missed tours, no shows, and late arrivals - its New Orleans, it happens. Tours start as scheduled. Please plan on arriving 15 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Near public transportation
- We are volunteer tour guides for the Friends Of The Cabildo & The Louisiana State Museum. We are members of the Tour Guide Association of Greater New Orleans, New Orleans Convention and Visitors Bureau & Save Our Cemeteries. We are registered tour operators for St. Louis Cemetery #1.
- Photo Release: For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged. The Savvy Native LLC is hereby granted permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to all of The Savvy Native LLC’s printed and digital publications. I understand and agree that any photograph using my likeness will become property of The Savvy Native LLC and will not be returned.
- Cancellations made 24 hours prior to tour start receive a full refund. Cancellations requested after 24 hours will be accepted all the way up to scheduled tour start but will incur a cancellation fee of $50. No cancellations are accepted after scheduled tour start.
- No pets
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.