New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour
You're invited to take a leisurely stroll through the stunning Garden District of New Orleans. See the stomping grounds of authors, poets, movie stars, artists, and sports legends such as Anne Rice, John Goodman, and Archie Manning. Enjoy the towering Southern Live Oak trees, magnificent Crepe Myrtles, and the stunning Magnolias that some have said make walking through the neighborhood akin to walking through a fairy tale. Learn the deep and rich history of the area and how it fits into the overall story of New Orleans including the jealousy and mistrust that led to the 'new money' of the 'garish' Americans trying to show up the splendor and glory of the 'old money' Europeans on the other side of town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- tax included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Stunning Garden District Mansions
Homes of Sandra Bullock, Anne Rice, John Goodman, Archie Manning and more!
Fully narrated tour guided by a Master Story Teller
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2801 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70115, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.