New Orleans Ghostly Galavants Tour: Shadows and Blue Orbs
Creep and crawl down to the French Quarter if you dare for this history and hauntings tour. A historic excursion peppered with folklore and scary stories of days past, this is your opportunity to see one of America's most historic and infamous neighborhoods in a new light. Explore NOLA's narrow streets, admire the incredible architecture, and stroll the grounds of St. Louis Cathedral in search of answers.
per adult from
What's included :
- All-inclusive guided ghostly history tour
- Hear ghostly tales from days past in the French Quarter
- Ghostly highlights and the blue orbs
- Walk the historic Vieux Carré in New Orleans
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Explore street after street of what many believe to be one of the most haunted cities in the United States. Our experienced and engaging tour guide will thrill with voodoo legends, haunted history and ghostly tales.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
The old monk's ghost is said to walk occasionally through it on quiet mornings.
Pass By: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Learn of the reincarnated spirits wandering the streets.
Pass By: Muriel's Jackson Square, 801 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
An in-house host is said to haunt this restaurant.
Pass By: Voodoo Authentica, 612 Dumaine St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3211
Learn the history of Voodoo priestess Marie Laveau.
Pass By: Beauregard-Keyes House, 1113 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2504
Tales of a spooky nightly meeting.
Pass By: Old Ursuline Convent Museum, 1100 Chartres St #2505, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hear the legends of the casket girls.
Pass By: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Burned in a mysterious fire and haunted by financial difficulties.
Pass By: New Orleans Creole Cookery, 508 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
This restaurant has a storied past!
Pass By: New Orleans Pharmacy Museum, 514 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130-2110
This apothecary is now a museum with exhibits of early medicines, superstitious cures and more.
Departure Point :600 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Jackson Square, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.