New Orleans Group Sightseeing Flight for 4-5 people
In New Orleans we don't need an excuse to have fun. So forget Bourbon Street, and take the party to the sky! Leave the crowds behind and take your small group of 4-5 people on a private 30, 45 or 60 minute sightseeing aerial tour of New Orleans by airplane. You'll fly over the Superdome, the Mississippi River, French Quarter, the bayou, and more...but the itinerary can be tailored to the sights your group wants to see.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Pilot Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
You will get to see the highlights of the French Quarter as you fly over it on this 4-5 person group airplane tour.
Pass By: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 1500 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112-1216
You will get a great view of both the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and neighboring Smoothie King Center as you fly over New Orleans.
Pass By: Mississippi River, Louisiana, USA
Follow the Mississippi as it winds through New Orleans and see how we got our nickname of the Crescent City.
Stop At: New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
This is your starting and ending point for your tours, located at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 600 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs.
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children age 2 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult's lap. Children under 5 are required to sit in a DOT approved car seat that guests must provide. We do not have a car seat available.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required.
- A maximum of 5 people per booking.
- There are no restrooms on board.
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning during the pre-flight briefing in the summer months.
- Please note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time.
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft.
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time it takes to get from the ramp to the runway and back, before and after takeoff and landing.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Only scheduled guests allowed. If temp. is high, you can't fly (fee applies). Masks avail. for purchase. All guests req'd to purchase a mic cover for flight (we can’t sanitize it). After 5:30pm, you'll need to prepurchase/bring exact change. Waiver, incl. COVID-19 liability release, req'd per guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.