New Orleans Haunted Ghost Tour
Explore the haunted side of New Orleans with this two-hour ghost tour led by a local historian. Learn about real ghost stories at haunted locations throughout the French Quarter which have been verified by historical research done at each property; this is not about theatrics. This is the only historically accurate tour.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - May Baily's Place
- Entry/Admission - Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Orleans Ghost Adventures Tours, 620 Decatur St #600, New Orleans, LA 70130-1010
Enjoy a walking tour of the French Quarter .
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Start the tour off right next to the Levee of the Mississippi River. This levee and the Mississippi itself helped shape the history and culture of New Orleans.
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Walk-in Jackson Square as you hear the spooky stories of its past.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Lalaurie Mansion, 1140 Royal St, New Orleans, LA 70116-2706
Hear about the story of the Lalaurie Mansion and try to capture a picture of a spirit!
Stop At: May Baily's Place, 415 Dauphine St, New Orleans, LA 70112-3405
See a real Brothel!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, 941 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3120
Check out the oldest bar in America!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: St. Louis Cathedral, 615 Pere Antoine Aly, New Orleans, LA 70116-3291
Walk right by this famous Cathedral.
Departure Point :New Orleans Ghost Adventures Tours, 620 Decatur St #600, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.