New Orleans Legends, Folklore, Myths, Superstitions and Spells Tour
Learn about New Orleans history through its myths, folklore, and superstitions during a 2-hour walking tour through the French Quarter. Visit the home of Marie Laveau, New Orleans’ queen of Voodoo, and discover traditional burial practices at the cemetery from your guide, who shares legendary stories and spooky tales. To add to the fun and entertainment of this tour guests will be allowed to stop in bars along the tour route and purchase a to go drink before the group heads out to the next location. Please keep in mind that some bars allow children inside however some do not. Enjoy a tour where learning is intoxicating.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nawlins Theatrical Tours, 1200 Decatur St French Quarter, New Orleans, LA 70116-2608
Stop At: Marie Laveau House of Voodoo, 739 Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA 70116-3145
Stop At: French Quarter, French Quarter, New Orleans, Louisiana
Learn about the legendary Rougarou, a creature that is said to live in the Laurentian French communities and bayous. This is a two hour walking tour throughout the French Quarter
Departure Point :1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guests are welcome to bring masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to use during tours. Some bars / restaurants require masks if a guest goes inside to purchase a drink. We do have the option of to go windows for both alcoholic & soft drinks along the route as well.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.