New Orleans Night Helicopter Sightseeing Flight
New Orleans at sunset and lit up at night is a sight to behold. Take to the skies or a helicopter tour over the Big Easy and see how the city sparkles! Leave the traffic and tourists below and go vertical for an unforgettable 15, 20, 30, or 40 mile sightseeing helicopter tour over New Orleans! While aboard the helicopter, listen to city tales from the pilot and look out over famous New Orleans neighborhoods such as the French Quarter. The itinerary can be tailored to the sights that the group wants to see, but typically flights include views of the impressive Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Port of New Orleans and Mississippi River.
per adult from
12 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary
- Professional commercial pilot certified by the FAA with 20,000 hours of combined experience
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Pilot Gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
You will get to see the highlights of the French Quarter as you fly over it on your helicopter tour.
Stop At: Mercedes-Benz Superdome, 1500 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70112-1216
You will get a great view of both the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and neighboring Smoothie King Center as you fly over New Orleans.
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Depending on the length of tour you choose, you will have the chance to follow the Mississippi as it winds through New Orleans.
Stop At: New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
This is your starting and ending point for your tours, located at Lakefront Airport in New Orleans.
Departure Point :New Orleans Aerial Tours & Flight Training, 5701 Walter Beech St, New Orleans, LA 70126, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is not recommended for those who are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions as refunds will not be provided in matters regarding these situations. Pregnant women are recommended to speak with their physician before flying.
- Children must weigh at least 35 lbs to fly in the helicopter
- In the event of a unique weather situation, we will reschedule at no charge to you to another date and time within two weeks of the original booking, so please have an alternate date and time in mind. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, the combined weight must not exceed 550 lbs and no individual can exceed 300 lbs
- You will be required to provide photo ID at time of arrival
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Children age 2 and younger are considered lap children and will be sitting on an adult’s lap. Children under 5 are required to sit in a DOT approved car seat that guests must provide. We do not have a car seat available.
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There are no restrooms on board
- Dress code is weather dependent; there is no air conditioning during the pre-flight briefing in the summer months
- Please Note: You must call supplier 12 hours in advance of travel date to confirm flight time
- No large bags are allowed on the aircraft, only small purses and bags
- Food and drinks are not allowed on the aircraft
- Flight time is defined as the time from engine start to engine shutdown. This includes the time for takeoff and landing.
- Most travelers can participate
- You will be required to sign a safety waiver before take-off.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Only scheduled guests allowed. If temp. is high, you can't fly (fee applies). Masks avail. for purchase. All guests req'd to purchase a mic cover for flight (we can’t sanitize it). After 5:30pm, you'll need to prepurchase/bring exact change. Waiver, incl. COVID-19 liability release, req'd per guest.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.