New Orleans Sightseeing Tour
This city sightseeing tour lets you absorb centuries of history, culture, sights and sounds of the dynamic city New Orleans. The famous French Quarter, the elegant Garden District, and St. Charles Avenue are just a taste of what you’ll experience on this insightful tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- City Park
- Stop at Cafe Du Monde (additonal fee for refreshments)
- St Charles Avenue
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Enjoy a grand overview of New Orleans, dubbed ‘The City That Care Forgot,’ on this comprehensive sightseeing coach tour. Start in the world-famous French Quarter, a quaint, mysterious area where the sights and sounds abound.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jackson Square, 615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans, LA 70116-3234
Head to historic Jackson Square, home of the Cabildo and Presbytere museums, and visit a historical cemetery, one of New Orleans' ‘Cities of the Dead.’ Here, discover the unique above- ground burial system. Marvel at stories of voodoo and piracy on Bayou St John, the waterway used by Jean Lafitte and his band of pirates.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Garden District, St Charles Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70130-5968
Following the path of the St Charles Avenue streetcar, the oldest continuously operating passenger railway system in the world, pass stately mansions, the homes of former kings and queens of Mardi Gras and the beautiful Garden District.
Pass By: Tulane University, 6823 Saint Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA 70118-5698
View Tulane University and Loyola University across from Audubon Park.
Pass By: Audubon Park, 6500 Magazine St, New Orleans, LA 70118-4848
Home to the Audubon Zoo, rated one of the top five zoos in the nation.
Stop At: New Orleans City Park, 1 Palm Dr, New Orleans, LA 70124-4608
One of the largest urban parks in the country, City Park has golf, tennis and horseback riding.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cypress Grove and Greenwood Cemeteries, New Orleans, LA
Guests are welcome to explore this historic above ground cemetery, circa 1854, and take pictures or they can remain in the bus.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Saint Charles Avenue, St Charles Ave, New Orleans, LA, USA
Home of the St. Charles Streetcar Line and famous for the dozens of mansions that adorn the tree-lined boulevard for much of the uptown section of the boulevard.
Departure Point :Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point, just a short stroll from most downtown hotels
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. If wheelchairs collapse and fold, they can be placed in the storage compartment on the coach. If the wheelchair is a scooter, then special arrangements need to be made with the supplier for a handicap-accessible bus. This must be arranged 48 hours prior to tour date. Contact details will be on your voucher.
- Coaches are unable to accommodate motorized scooters. If customers are able to get off the scooter, they can board bus and leave their scooter at the ticket office.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.