New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
See the Cajuns of the Bayou living and surviving in harmony with the swamps. Here, the waterways are their highways. From the relaxed comfort of our covered New Orleans Swamp Tour Boats, you will drift slowly past a 2000 year old Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and a fishing village! You'll admire the wildlife that made the Barataria Swamps the Crown Jewel of the Louisiana Purchase. Here, birds, snakes, turtles, fur animals, and gators - the king of the swamp - are easily spotted in Spring, Summer, and Fall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Swamp boat tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from downtown New Orleans hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Barataria Preserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mississippi River, LA
Travel along the Mississippi River to reach your destination in the swamps
Stop At: Barataria Preserve, Marrero, LA
On this tour, you will enjoy a fully narrated swamp tour by one of our local captains on the comfort of a swamp tour boat. Our tour boats feature a roof, cushioned seats, windows that can be raised or lowered for the weather, restroom, and plenty of standing and walking room. You may even experience a close encounter with some of the local swamp life. The Swamp Tour by Tour Boat with Pickup does include ground transportation.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
if the hotel or air bnb is not listed please list in comments area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs are allowed, but the driver is not allowed to pick up a person to help them gain entrance. The customer must get into the minibus by themselves or with assistance from family or friends.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.