New Year in Armenia
Our tour is designed especially for those who want to see Armenian winter and spend their winter holidays in our country. We provide our tourists with the best hotels in the city and take them to all of the important sightseeing places.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Our vehicles are modern and facilitated with ACs. They are ideal for winter trips in Armenia.
Our drivers are highly qualified professionals and we hire only certified guides.
Departure Point :
AirportsZvartnots International Airport, Yerevan, Armenia
Return Detail :Republic Square, Amiryan St, Yerevan, Armenia - This is the main square of Yerevan constructed by Alexander Tamanyan.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.