New Year's Eve Fireworks Cruise Sydney Harbour
Spending New Year's Eve on beautiful Sydney Harbour is something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime. The atmosphere and magic of being right there under the fireworks surrounded by your friends is an experience we guarantee to be unforgettable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- BYO Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Sydney's iconic New Year's Eve Experience with the sight and sounds of Sydney's world-famous fireworks.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
See this world-famous icon lit up with spectacular fireworks.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
View the Sydney Opera House framed by our iconic NYE fireworks
Departure Point :Rose Bay Pontoon Wharf, New S Head Rd, Rose Bay NSW 2029, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Traveler declaration regarding symptoms and recent travel required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.