New Years Eve Sydney Harbour Cruise
You will never see fireworks anywhere in the world better than you will from Sydney Harbour on New Year’s Eve.
Choose Harbourcat for your New Years Eve experience and never regret it. Whether you have a small group together or a large group you have come to the right company.
This is an open boat, having two enormous sunroofs and 360 degree views of the harbour, it is the perfect vessel to watch the fireworks all around Sydney Harbour.
On board chef to cook up a storm so you dont need to worry about the food. Includes canape hot and cold selections, salads, seafood and delicious desserts.
By cleverly reducing the below deck areas the skipper Col, who also built this vessel, ensured Harbourcat has an amazingly spacious deck and dance floor to party into the night.
With its well thought out design, Harbourcat offers a safe, comfortable, spacious, cruising environment that allows everyone to experience the night of their life.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Own Chef on Board: selection of prawns, oysters, salmon, Australian cured meats and cheeses. Hot selection of marinated chicken, baked salmon, pasta and baked vegetables and variety of desserts!
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYO alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Head, Scenic Drive, Manly, New South Wales Australia
Pass through North Head past the ocean as the sun starts to set and pass the ocean to travel around to Sydney Harbour
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
As we turn the corner from the heads we will see the excitement of the evening come to terms, with boats setting up ready for the evening ahead.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Our skipper with find the best possible location to achor for our viewing of the main attraction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to watch the amazing fireworks display!
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
As the sparks and colour of the evening reflect from on the water and light up the beautiful Sydney Opera House
Departure Point :Manly, Wharf 3, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.