New York at Night Bike Tour
Enjoy an engaging ride of Manhattan at night on this guided bike tour. Pedal across the iconic and explore this famed borough's cultural hubs and exciting neighborhoods, admiring the architecture and learning some history along the way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike Rental Central Park, 1391 6th Avenue, New York City, NY 10019-1703
Meet your guide near Columbus Circle and start pedaling your way through Manhattan. Delve in the dazzling night view of New York City while learning why this is "the city that never sleeps".
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
On this 2-hour tour you'll see the sights of Midtown Manhattan in a fascinating display of pulsating lights. Listen as our guide regales you with fascinating and often amusing stories about this historic district while bathing in the lights that made New York famous.
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Stop At: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Departure Point :1391 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.