New York City Around Manhattan Island Holiday Escape Cruise
Book this cruise for a 2.75-hour getaway around Manhattan. Sit back on a luxurious yacht and enjoy views of Manhattan from your own private table onboard. A great way to start your weekend mornings! The 1920s-style boat has a large glassed-in salon with wrap around windows, as well as an open bow for more unobstructed views as you cruise. Get into the holiday spirit onboard and enjoy a boat decorated for the season. Great photo opportunities all along the way. Festive holiday drinks available for purchase! Bring a snack or buy one onboard. This is a great cruise for locals looking to escape the city for a couple hours.
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- One complimentary beverage included
- Cruise around Manhattan
What's excluded :
- Food is available for purchase onboard; if bringing food please keep to a simple, light snack
- Additional beverages are available for purchase onboard by credit card
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get an up-close view as the boat passes by. Also a great photo op of Manhattan from New York Harbor
Pass By: Ellis Island, Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Many historic landmarks can be seen from the main observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises around Manhattan. Take in Ellis Island as the boat cruises onward to New York Harbor.
Pass By: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Great views of One World Trade Center and Manhattan's Financial District as the boat rounds the southern part of Manhattan.
Pass By: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Enjoy a unique view from under the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges as the boat cruises up the East River.
Pass By: Manhattan Bridge, South Street and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10002
Cruise up the East River and under all 18 bridges that connect Manhattan to more New York boroughs.
Pass By: Williamsburg Bridge, Delancey St, New York City, NY 11104
Enjoy views from the observation cabin or open bow as the boat cruises under one of the bridges connecting Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Pass By: Spuyten Duyvil, 359 Metropolitan Ave Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY 11211-3309
Cruise through the only swing bridge around Manhattan as the boat rounds the North end of the island and cruises into the Hudson river
Pass By: George Washington Bridge, 179th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY 10033
Pass under this bridge as the boat approaches Manhattan's skyline. A great photo opportunity
Pass By: Hudson Yards, Hudson Yards, New York City, New York
Cruise by the newly built Hudson Yards complex and enjoy unique views of the newest buildings that make up New York's skyline
Departure Point :Concession Stand, Unnamed Road, New York, NY 10011, USA
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth and receive boarding passes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional required gratuity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please be advised that as of December 14, 2020, according to NYS law, all food and beverage consumption must occur outdoors. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire before boarding. Names and phone numbers are required for all guests.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.