New York City Landmarks Circle Line Cruise
Experience the grandeur of New York's skyline on this 1.5-hour highlights cruise. Sit back and relax while you cruise past New York's major sights, and enjoy a close encounter of the best kind with the Statue of Liberty.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live narration by Circle Line’s world famous guides (in English)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Outdoor deck
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Available for purchase
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available for purchase
- Soda/Pop - Available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Circle Line Cruises, W 42nd St Pier 83 W 42nd St, New York City, NY 10036
Part entertainer, part historian, your knowledgeable tour guide brings New York's breathtaking sights and fascinating history to life. Beverages, food and souvenirs are available for purchase on board.
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Your cruise takes you sailing down the Hudson, around Battery Park, up the East River, past the South Street Seaport and under the Brooklyn Bridge.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Get close-ups of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more.
Departure Point :Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, 83 North River Piers, W 42nd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- For children/infants under the age of 3, please ask at the box office for an infant ticket; it is free of charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- With the reopening of NY State, this cruise is open to all travelers regardless of vaccination status. Social distancing is not required. Unvaccinated travelers should continue to wear a mask. All travelers will be expected to wear a mask indoors, except while eating or drinking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.