New York City One World Observatory, 911 Memorial Tour, The Oculus & More.
THE ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY
* CityRove Tours will help you through admission procedures, that will make your experience much easier than if you had to deal with it on your own.
* You Will Learn about the construction of One World Observatory, the 1,776-foot-tall skyscraper built on the location of the original New York City World Trade Center.
* This is a Walking Tour of Downtown New York City that will take visitors to the One World Observatory and to eight other iconic locations and attractions that exist in the shadow of the tallest skyscraper in the hemisphere:
* The Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), an imposing 7,100 lbs Bronze monument that was created in 1989.
* The Battery Park.
* The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
* The monument of the Fearless Girl.
* Zuccotti Park.
* The 250 years old St Paul's Chapel.
* The Oculus, the awesome relaxation space and shopping mall of the World Trade Center.
* New York City 9/11 Memorial: The Pools, The Glade & The Survivor Tree.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- New York City One World Observatory - Standard Lane Admission
- An escorted walking tour of several attractions in Lower Manhattan
- An escorted visit to the 9/11 Memorial in Downtown Manhattan, NYC
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
What's excluded :
- Transportation to and from the attraction is not included.
- Snacks, food and drinks are not included.
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
One World Observatory, You will be on the top of the tallest building in the western hemisphere, a place in ‘cloud nine’ where the 360 degrees panorama is truly awesome. New York City will be at your feet as you gaze as far as your eyes can see in all directions from the One World Observatory.
Ride to the 102nd floor in the Sky Pod, and watch the virtual city skyline transform across centuries of history. Learn about the construction of the World Trade Center a 1,776- foot-tall (540-meter) skyscraper, with sweeping views that span up to 50 miles (80 kilometers) across the city and upstate New York and New Jersey.
TAKE THE EXPERIENCE HOME After you leave, you can stream videos and great photos on your smartphone, iPad, laptop or computer and share them with friends and family. This astonishing experience is available to groups of all kinds including schools, colleges, sports teams, office groups, or just a bunch of friends and acquaintances.
You may choose an upgraded experience and get the Priority Lane Admission offered by CityRove, you may also choose to visit the Observatory in the evening just before sundown and enjoy a magnificent sunset with friends and the thrilling view of NYC at night time.
Departure Point :One World Observatory, 117 West St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.