New York City Private Walking Tour With A Personalized Itinerary
Whether it's your first time in the city that never sleeps or you’re a return visitor whose New York internal GPS is a little rusty, you can join your host to get your trip off to a great start. You choose a neighborhood to explore, and then you’re off. Learn how to navigate the tangle of lines on the subway, or how to hail a yellow cab like a local.
Within 24 hours of booking you receive a short questionnaire about your personality and interests. Based on your responses, you're assigned a like-minded host. Your host communicates with you directly to suggest an itinerary to help you discover what makes the city unique. You will also agree on a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience, you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private and personalised experience
- Three hours with your host
- Walking experience (your host can suggest public transit or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central locations)
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Tickets to any attractions
- Gratuity (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10001
Visit top sites like the Empire State Building, but since this is a private and personalized experience, the places you visit may differ from those listed and these will be chosen by your host based on your interests and preferences.
Pass By: American Museum of Natural History, 79th Street Central Park West, New York City, NY 10024
Visit famous this museum on New York's Upper West Side, one of the largest natural history museums in the world.
Pass By: New York Renaissance Faire, Tuxedo Park, NY, 600 Route 17a, Tuxedo Park, NY 10987-5038
Check out the outside of Rachel and Monica’s apartment from the hit sitcom, Friends.
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Marvel at the views of the iconic Statue of Liberty from the Staten Island Ferry for a free alternative to a pricey cruise.
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Stroll through Central Park with your host, chatting about what else to do on your trip, and marveling at park attractions along the way.
Departure Point :New York, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you book your experience, you can finalize the meeting point details with your host. You can opt for pickup from hotels and other locations in the center of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.