New York City Sailboat Day Cruise to the Statue of Liberty
Experience New York by water on this 2-hour sail aboard Schooner Adirondack, an 80-foot, 2-masted schooner inspired by the pilot schooners of the 1890s. Sit back and relax as the crew raises sail and the boat effortlessly glides along the Hudson River and by Manhattan's iconic landmarks. Sail past World One and Manhattan's towering financial district, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Great for families who want to sail and see the sights!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour sailing experience
- One complimentary beverage included
- Food is required to accompany any alcoholic beverage. A light snack will be provided
What's excluded :
- Gratuity is not included but recommended for the captain and crew
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Experience a great sailing adventure in New York Harbor while enjoying up-close views of the Statue of Liberty as the boat sails around New York Harbor.
Pass By: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Great views of Ellis Island can be seen from the deck as the boat sails by and onward into New York Harbor.
Pass By: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Depart from Chelsea Piers and sail past Manhattan's Financial district for great views of the city's skyline. Pass by Ellis Island, and the Statue of Liberty as the boat sails around New York Harbor.
Departure Point :62 Chelsea Piers, New York, NY 10011, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Service animals are permitted; Emotional Support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard
- Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity
- Guests will be required to answer a health questionnaire prior to boarding
- Masks are required at all times
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Capacity is reduced to at least 50% on all of our excursions. Guests will be assigned ‘zones’ or ‘tables’ at check-in to practice social distancing on each trip. Guests are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.