New York City Sightseeing Tour
One of the must-do New York tours, especially for first-time visitors!
Accompanied by a certified local tour guide, visit New York world-renowned landmarks and attractions and experience Manhattan's vibrant multicultural diversity. From Central Park to South Street Seaport, see icons such as the Museum Mile, the Rockefeller Center, Saint John The Divine, Times Square, Chinatown, Little Italy, SoHo, Wall Street, Battery Park, and many more in this 3-hour exciting tour of the best of Manhattan!
Transportation by bus or subway is included.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Informative, friendly, professional guide
- A few stops to walk around the neighborhoods and take pictures
- Entry/Admission - Harlem Spirituals
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem Spirituals, 690 8th Ave Fl 2, New York City, NY 10036-7109
Neighborhood covering the north section of Manhattan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
A fish-themed carousel, in Battery Park, at the southern tip of Manhattan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
Rockefeller Center is a national historic landmark in the heart of Midtown Manhattan.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :690 8th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.