New York City Speakeasy Tour
Discover some of New York City’s Prohibition-era bars with an in-the-know local guide during this 3-hour Manhattan walking tour. You’ll visit four speakeasies and learn about the role these secret bars played when the 18th Amendment was in full swing from 1919 to 1933. Enjoy three provided drinks and a snack at East Village establishments such as McSorley's Old Ale House, which has only admitted female customers since 1970! Minimum age is 21 yrs due to licensing regulations. ID required.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 drinks (guide's choice)
- Snack (exact snack can vary)
- Cover charges
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - McSorley's Old Ale House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: McSorley's Old Ale House, 15 E 7th St, New York City, NY 10003-8291
One local beer and snack included.
After that you will visit other 3 speakeasy bar.. join to discover!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :McSorley's., 15 E 7th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :The Back Room, 102 Norfolk St, New York, NY 10002, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A current valid government-issued photo identification document must be brought on the day of the tour
- Dress code is smart casual; no jeans
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.