New York City Times Square New Year's Eve Celebration
Bring in the New Year at your choice of two convenient locations in the Times Square "Lock Down Zone". Be in the center of it all – and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year’s Eve experience! The party begins at 8pm and runs through a signature champagne toast at 12am.
per adult from
What's included :
- Chef's selection buffet
- Premium open bar
- Satellite Wine & Beer stations (50th Street location)
- Party Favors (42nd Street location)
- House DJ
- Dance Floor
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Choose your perfect Times Square New Year’s Eve Applebee’s location and get ready to ring in the New Year!
Applebee’s at 50th and Broadway offers the excitement of Times Square at the doorstep of the largest Applebee’s in the World. Truly an Evening of a Lifetime this All-Inclusive Party spans three floors.
Applebee’s on 42nd Street between 7th and 8th is in the heart of Times Square, steps from the NYE Ball Drop. Be in the center of it all – and feel the electricity & excitement of a “real” Times Square New Year’s Eve experience!
Both parties will include a chef’s selection buffet and premium open bar for your celebration. Dance the night away with the house DJ and dance floor. Both will also feature a champagne toast at midnight.
In addition, the 50th street location will feature satellite wine and beer stations while the 42nd street location will also provide you with party favors.
The Ball can best be seen along Broadway, from 43rd Street to 50th Street, and along Seventh Avenue, as far north as 59th Street, so plant to arrive early to grab the best possible spot.
Departure Point :205 W 50th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- You are required to exchange your voucher for hard stock tickets on New Year’s Eve between 8am-1pm local time. Pick-up address provided on your voucher. Valid Id required for pick-up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Seating is on a first come first served basis
- Step outside for viewing of the ball drop is subject to NYPD approval
- Tickets are non-refundable, no credit or exchanges and have no cash value
- Ticket price includes applicable taxes and gratuity
- Must be over 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Current and Valid ID proving age must be presented upon entry of the venue
- Management reserves the right to refuse service of alcohol at their discretion
- Smoke FREE vicinity
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.