New York City Tour
The most famous and populous city in the United States is the linchpin of global business, culture, art and fashion, making the Big Apple a multicultural melting pot. The city, which never sleeps, offers a variety of attractions and with its hundreds of galleries, museums, theaters and countless restaurants, is unparalleled. To make this unique experience easier for you, we offer our German visitors a city tour, during which a certified, German-speaking tour guide will explore the most popular sights of the world metropolis with you. These include Lincoln Center, Central Park, Trump Tower, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Flatiron Building, Empire State Building, Bull of Wall Street, World Trade Center, Little Italy and Chinatown. The stops and the route can vary depending on the traffic. Entrance to the attractions is not included.
per adult from
What's included :
- German-speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New York City, New York City, New York
The New York City city tour starts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from our office, not far from Times Square. From there, head north along the west side of Central Park to Lincoln Center. You will then cross Central Park and get onto the world famous 5th Avenue. We continue south, including the Trump Tower, the Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Empire State Building and the Flatiron Building. When you arrive in downtown Manhattan, you have the opportunity to see the areas of Little Italy and Chinatown, followed by Wall Street and its landmark, the Bull of Wall Street. This will take you to Battery Park, the southernmost tip of Manhattan, from where you have a wonderful view of the Statue of Liberty. Finally, you will visit the World Trade Center. Imposing high-rise buildings rise up here, such as the iconic Freedom Tower. Then it goes back, towards Midtown Manhattan, to the Volatour headquarters, where the city tour ends.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.