New York Dyker Heights Christmas Lights
'Tis the season to come on by and admire the most spectacular display of lights and colors to adorn these Brooklyn homes during the festive season. You will have the opportunity to see Dyker Heights which is famous for its Christmas lights and decorations displays erected every year by its residents. It has been called the "undisputed capital of Christmas pageantry" and the "King of the Christmas Lights". The lights are now the core of the Dyker Heights identify because the whole community - not just one home - participates. Most holiday decorations in the area are not erected by the homeowners but by local decorating companies with costs ranging from $1,000 to $20,000 or more depending on the scale of the display. This is a tradition that began in the 1980's and is more alive today than ever before.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Restroom on board
- Fully heated and A/C motor coach
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ice skating
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY
This is the main stop of our tour. (Note: buses are not allowed in Dyker Heights because of the narrow streets). Your guide will escort you to the two most illuminated streets and orient you. You will then have an hour to explore and take pictures on your own.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Brooklyn Heights, Pierrepont St & Henry ST, Brooklyn, NY
Stop to enjoy spectacular views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the breathtaking Manhattan Skyline illuminated! (Note: duration can be between 20-30 minutes depend on traffic.)
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Bryant Park, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10017
This is where our tour ends. Bryant Park's Winter Village is a market with over 150 stalls selling seasonal food, drink & gifts as well as a large ice skating rink with skate rental. You can enjoy the view of the colorful Bryant Park Christmas tree and buy one of the best hot chocolate in town. The Rockefeller Center and its tree are only a few minutes walk from here.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :570 10th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Bryant Park, New York, NY 10018, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to 3 years old don't pay as long as they sit on an adult's laps.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.