New York Full Day Bike Rental
Experience New York on two wheels with this self-guided bicycle ride. Explore the diverse attractions and enjoy the views of the Brooklyn and New Jersey skylines from the car-free Greenway. Pedal into serene Central Park or cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge and venture into some of the city's trendiest neighborhoods. Rental includes bike fitting, helmet, bell, route suggestions, and a map — everything needed for a safe, fun, and easy ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- helmet, lock, and bell
- front handlebar bag for cameras and small items
- rear rack and bungee cord for large items
- map and route suggestions
- bike fitting and orientation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Upon arrival at Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport, a staff member will offer insight into some of New York’s best cycling routes and sightseeing suggestions, plus provide a handy city map. A personalized bike fitting will ensure sustained comfort during the ride, and a safety orientation will familiarize riders with the bicycle — which includes a helmet, lock, bell, and handlebar bag. Select a comfort cruiser for a casual ride, a performance hybrid for additional exploring, or a tandem bike for double the fun. Younger riders can opt for a kid's bicycle, tag-a-long, baby seat, or trailer. After gearing up, it’s time to start exploring.
To visit beautiful Central Park, just take the car-free Hudson River Greenway past the Intrepid Air and Space Museum, then continue on to New York City’s iconic Central Park. Visit a wide variety of landmarks, vista points, and historic sites. Pay tribute to John Lennon’s life and work at the Imagine Memorial. Recreate favorite movies and TV shows at the many filming locations within the park. Among the many wonderful sites to visit include romantic bridges, European-inspired gardens, and world-famous museums. Whatever path that's chosen, discover why this Manhattan oasis is the most-visited urban park in the United States.
For an alternate adventure, follow the protected bike path to Battery Park to enjoy breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. From there, it’s a short ride along the Hudson River Greenway and through Tribeca to City Hall Park to see the oldest city hall in the country. Cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge to visit the historic brownstones in Brooklyn Heights, then visit the romantic promenade for stunning views of Lower Manhattan. Check out the trendy DUMBO neighborhood, cycle across the Manhattan Bridge, and see Chinatown, too.
The bike is available for a full day, so feel free to continue exploring at leisure. There’s plenty to see, from Manhattan’s artsy SoHo or Greenwich Village to Brooklyn’s popular Williamsburg neighborhood. Cross all of New York’s bridges, if desired.
Finally, return the bike to the original rental location to end the day.
Departure Point :93 South St, New York, NY 10038, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.