New York Holiday Lights Tour
Take in the splendor of the season on a comprehensive tour to view the Holiday lights of New York City. Unlike other tours that just drive by and describe the sights, our personalized, guided tour offers 8 stops where you depart the bus and take a short and informative walking tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided bus tour
- Dedicated tour guide
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Christmas in New York
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Marvel at the elaborate holiday window displays at Lord & Taylor, Macy’s flagship store and other shops at Herald Square. See the extravagant light displays in Times Square which has more neon per square foot than anywhere else in the world.
Stop At: Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, The David RubenStein Atrium Broadway & 64th Street - main entrance, New York City, NY 10023
Your tour also includes a drive through Columbus Circle at the Southwest corner of Central Park where you can view the park itself, Time Warner Center, The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts and the charming horse drawn carriages.
Stop At: Rockefeller Center, 45 Rockefeller Plaza Rockefeller Centre, New York City, NY 10111-0100
See the world-famous tree at Rockefeller Center up close and leave the bus for a short walk. The tree is typically a Norway Spruce and towers over the plaza at a height between 75 and 90 feet and is decorated with over 5 miles of lights. Don’t forget to return to Rockefeller Center to watch the ice skaters or even don a pair of skates yourself!
Stop At: Bryant Park, between 40th and 42nd Streets & Fifth and Sixth Ave, New York City, NY 10017
Another popular place to ice skate during the holidays in Bryant Park with its Winter Village Holiday Market which is similar to the Holiday Markets found in Europe.
You will also get to see:
Time Warner Center
Lord and Taylor (Fabulous 5th ave) Windows
St. Patrick’s Cathedral
New York Public Library
Stop At: Christmas in New York, 530 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10036
During the tour, we will stop at the best places to see Christmas displays, holiday markets, and other attractions depending on the day of the tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :7th Avenue & West 53rd Street, 7th Ave & W 53rd St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour is not wheelchair accessible. Infants are welcome provided they do not occupy a seat. The tour does not allow for time to be spent inside the attractions, only for photo stops and a 15-minute fully-guided walking tour.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.